Model: HP Business Inkjet 2280 printer - Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Version 1.0
Operating System: Windows NT 4.0 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
This driver supports the hp business inkjet 2230/2280 series printer (for the PCL5 personality) on Windows NT. It contains ONLY the driver and does NOT include installation instructions, the printer driver uninstaller or printer toolbox.
1. Download the file onto your local hard drive.
2. Use the View Options menu path in your Windows Explorer to check that the settings Show all files and display the full path in title bar are enabled.
3. Double click the .exe file.
4. This will extract all components necessary for the add printer installation, onto your hard drive. Make a note of the location of the extracted components.
5. Use the printer folder or the windows control panel to initiate add printerm option on your computer.
6. Follow the step-by-step instructions, which will appear, on your screen.
7. When appropriate, use the Have Disk option, and start the installation by browsing to the sub-directory which contains the extracted components.
8. Follow the remaining instructions, which will appear, on your screen.