Model: DocuPrint XJ9C, Version 1
Operating System: Windows XP (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
Xerox DocuPrint XJ9C
Windows XP Printer Driver Installation Instructions
*** Important ***
It is suggested that you uninstall any previous versions of the driver for the device you are installing before installing a new driver.
*** Caution ***
If the &#8220;Found New Hardware Wizard&#8221; for this device should appear at any time (before/during/or after installation) click &#8220;Next&#8221;, then select &#8220;Don&#8217;t prompt me again to install this software&#8221;, click &#8220;Finish&#8221;.
1. Save the appropriate Printer Driver file to your desktop or other convenient location on your computer.
2. Attach a parallel communication cable from the printer to the computer.
3. Double click on the Printer Driver file saved to your desktop (or other convenient location on your computer) from the Xerox web site.
4. Click &#8220;Unzip&#8221; (to copy the print driver files to the C:\Windows\Temp folder)
5. Click &#8220;OK&#8221;, then click &#8220;Close&#8221;.
6. Browse to C:\Windows\Temp\English\Disk1.
7. Double click on the &#8220;Setup&#8221; file.
8. Follow the on screen directions to complete the print driver installation.