Model: HP Business Inkjet 1000 Printers
Operating System: Windows NT 4.0 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
HP Business Inkjet 1000 series PCL3 Add Printer Driver
1. Â Â Â Download the file onto your local hard drive.
2. Â Â Â Choose View then Options in your Windows Explorer. Check that the settings "Show all files" and "display the full path in title bar" are enabled.
3. Â Â Â Double click the .exe file.
4. Â Â Â This will extract all components necessary for the "add printer" installation, onto your hard drive. Make a note of the location of the extracted components.
5. Â Â Â Use the printer folder or the windows control panel to initiate the "add printer" option on your computer.
6. Â Â Â Follow the step-by-step instructions, which will appear, on your screen.
7. Â Â Â When appropriate, use the "Have Disk" option, and start the installation by browsing to the sub-directory which contains the extracted components.
8. Â Â Â Follow the remaining instructions, which will appear, on your screen.